- What is one thing you would change or improve about the course? - This was a course designed by me and based on my PhD so I wanted to get feedback on how to improve it for future pupils
- What did you enjoy most? - I was interested in hearing what the best aspect of the entire programme was for pupils.
- What I could have improved on - By this, I mean how could they, the pupil, have improved
- What I did well?
- What did you find challenging?
What is one thing you would change or improve about the course?
- Graduation on a school day, not a weekend
- More space between deadlines/tutorials
- Graduation on a school day
- Max word count for essay should be less
- More space between tutorials
- A trip [to] Anglian Water
What did you enjoy most?
- The trips and opportunities given
- I enjoyed learning the facts and figures involved in treating water
- Chlorine test
- I enjoyed the opportunities/trips we had
- The intro day thing
- The trip to Cambridge University
What I could have improved on?
- Final piece
- I could [have] found other essays to help improve my writing
- I could have improved on the Harvard style references
- Hitting the deadlines
What I did well?
- I produced an essay I was proud of
- I successfully researched my subject well
- Didn’t miss a deadline
- Finished writing the essay
- I completed all of the tasks on time
- Delivered everything by [the] deadlines
What did you find challenging?
- Researching information and writing the essay
- Final piece
- The essay
- The presentation
- Completing the final essay with almost 200  words and learning to reference correctly
- Writing that essay
Overall, I think the pupils did very well, both in their tutorials and to produce some thoughtful feedback. It was great to hear their thoughts and it is an activity that I will continue with my Brilliant Club pupils in future.